- Bass Tournament: Open!
Carp Shoot: Open!
We will not have a Carp Shoot this year (2016) since we don't have a Committee Lead to organize the event. If you are interested in becoming a Lead you can contact one of the Board Members.
Clothing Sales: Julie Yeslma (269) 760-8751
DCLA Newsletter Staff: Julie Yeslma (269) 760-8751
Water Quality: Mic Mutschler (269) 623-3151
Weed Control: Kathy Mutschler (269) 623-3151
Water Safety: John Vandenbrink (616) 430-2210
Welcome Tote Committee: Jim Minich
Leaf Recycling Management System: Paul Yelsma
Divison: Dave and Ann Skender
East Shore Dr: Open!
North Crooked Lake Dr & Rankin Rd: OPEN!
Oak, Hughes Dr & Sunfish Dr: OPEN!
Ruble & Cougar Dr: Maria Mallott (269) 623-5656
South Crooked Lake Dr: Jill Owens (269) 271-7410
Shoreline Drive: Tom Domeier (269) 623-5953
Stoney Point Road: Vinnie Byrnes (269) 623-3130
Leaf Recycling Management System
2015 DCLA SUSTAINABLE LEAF INFORMATION
- Delton Crooked Lake residents have a place close by for lake residents to drop off leaves (in the leaf area) and small limbs (in the limb area). This service is one of the advantages of association membership dues.
- The DCLA sustainable leaf management site is located at 6980 Delton Rd., one-half mile west of Delton High School (north side of road near several large rocks along the roadside on Clayton Boz’s farm land).
- Please only use the gated road (graveled) for access to drop off leaves.
- You can drop leaves off from late October through November at the drop off site.
- All leaves much be removed from bags at the time of drop off and all bags removed from the site.
- NO STICKS, CANS, PLASTIC, OR TRASH ARE ALLOWED TO BE DEPOSITED OR LEFT BEHIND AT THE LEAF MANAGEMENT
- ALL LEAVES SHOULD BE “SPREAD OUT ACROSS THE AREA” AT THE TIME OF DEPOSIT.
If you have questions you can call one of the following persons:
Denny Kibler 7026 Shoreline Dr. 217-1921
Jim Minich 7010 Shoreline Dr. 567-0769
Mic Mutschler 7436 South Crooked Lake Dr. 623-3151
Paul Yelsma 7102 Shoreline Dr. 720-4833